Message Board Snake Quest Level Sets Snake Quest Editor Download Snake Quest About Snake Quest Snake Quest Home Text Navigation is at the bottom of this page.  Welcome to SnakeQuest.com!

Site Map Help Support Snake Quest Snake Quest Screenshots Snake Quest News Contact the authors of SQ Text Navigation at bottom of page

Snake Quest Forum Index Snake Quest
Snake Quest Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened to all the level files?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DABEE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: What happened to all the level files? Reply with quote

I was just wondering why there is only one level file. Is the staff just doing some sort of work on the site, or is this a problem with my computor (computer, cumputor, compator)?
DaFalcon
SQ Development Team
SQ Development Team

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everyone will upload their non -purposely retired level sets to fill this page back up with quality content.
Snake
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SA2 (New) Is One Of Them. I'll Try To Get Space 1 (New) And Space 2. Hopefully I Can Make Some New Ones To Help Out. I'm Having Trouble Thinking One Though. I'm Thinking Of A Mobile Maze Level Set (Kinda LIke That Asteroid One Of Don Joe's). It Would Be Hard But Plausible.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Snake
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SA2 (New) Is One Of Them. I'll Try To Get Space 1 (New) And Space 2. Hopefully I Can Make Some New Ones To Help Out. I'm Having Trouble Thinking One Though. I'm Thinking Of A Mobile Maze Level Set (Kinda LIke That Asteroid One Of Don Joe's). It Would Be Hard But Plausible. Btw. If You Played SA3 Alan, What Do You Think Of It? I Know The Fact It's Slow When Starting For All The High Quality Mp3's I Put In That.

Sorry For Double Posting. I Meant To Put More Into That Post After I Hit Submit So I Hit Stop.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Furby and the snake
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe it or not, I've abandoned the Snake Quest industry. However, I can return to this place and use varaibles, a thing that I have not done. I never develop custom graphics for snakes, however.

I know that there are number limitations. For example, all numbers cannot exceed 32767. I know that much about the numbering.

A game has never been fully developed due to graphical and design problems. I have suggestions for new features, like a pop-up window with text. It pauses the game until you close it. Also, something like <a> would display that varible's value.

The following game files were under development for other games...

Kung Fu Furby: The Game. I do not plan to make sprites myself. This is being developed via two games. I am using 2 different applications, both for OS X. The first one is TNT Basic, but the new file format, which removes the 16 MB limit, has a broken sound file section. The other is a Mac Resource file. The other one is made with SilverCreator 1.5 and 1.6.3a.

This game is outdated, though. Sorry...

There was a delay for 3 years in between 2002 and 2005, but now they're back!

Let these furbies be your friend forever.
Snake
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FURBY! YOU'RE BACK!!! *Gives Furby A Big Hug* Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Da Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Furbies are fuzzy and soft, and not snakes. Of course, couches arent snakes and niether are lamps. There are many things in this world that arent snakes…
Furby and the snake
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I am only here for certain reasons.

Snake
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww. Come on. I missed you. Sad
Bent
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Furby and the snake wrote:

I know that there are number limitations. For example, all numbers cannot exceed 32767. I know that much about the numbering.

Actually, the numbers go up to something like 2147483647 (plus or minus). It's just that the editor won't accept anthing larger than 32767.
Snake
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. If you read the topic about skip variables actions, you might learn something too bent. Smile As well as other SQ level makers. I was trying to make a random item test level out of it. It wasn't all that good. But hey, it came very near my excpectations.
Furby and the snake
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You people missed me that much?

If I were to do something about this, I would suggest that I get myself a permanent name to upload files should I need to. Or... I can host my files on my own website! I'm abandoning the Levels/Data section for uploading due to severe, severe constraints on name over here!!!

Until then, this is my website.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Snake Quest Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: