Message Board Snake Quest Level Sets Snake Quest Editor Download Snake Quest About Snake Quest Snake Quest Home Text Navigation is at the bottom of this page.  Welcome to SnakeQuest.com!

Site Map Help Support Snake Quest Snake Quest Screenshots Snake Quest News Contact the authors of SQ Text Navigation at bottom of page

Snake Quest Forum Index Snake Quest
Snake Quest Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mat
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:31 am    Post subject: I need help Reply with quote

Ok I just made some new objects and saved the file.....and when I came to play the level with the objects on it said that it wasn't in the open resource file or that there wasn't enough memory. Memory was not the case since I tried putting the allocation up to 256MB and it still wouldn't work. Strange..... What can I do to make it work again?
www.youtube.com/thedodgyblokes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mat
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One question (to Don Joe mainly I suppose):
How do u replace the snake's body for another one when u pick up an object?

I noticed that you had done the "float "" at object x position y" or something like that when the snake fires bullets,but when I tried it woudn't work. What am I doing wrong?
www.youtube.com/thedodgyblokes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
don_joe
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's nothing hardwired into my scripting for that. (I assume you're using the snake graphics scripting from CI3.) You're probably best off making a second copy of all the graphics scripting and putting an if-statement in the function that executes once per step.

It's probably floating the standard graphic on top of the graphic you're trying to put there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Snake Quest Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: